EN, EL, HU, IT, PL, SR, ES, HR
Freelance Interior Designer | Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom designer | Interior Designer (employee)
This course is aimed to anyone with an interest in interiors, photographic styles, interior or event styles, who are looking to grow their knowledge and experience of styling. It is also perfect for a home owner looking to prepare for a future sale or rental or looking to elevate the interior style of their home.
Become a successful Certified Home Stager and learn about colour theory, room layout, how to shop for styling elements and how to introduce texture and fabrics and all the design skills you need to give a room a refresh and create a space with a completely new feeling and purpose, using all the existing features to their true potential.
Dive into this existing and soon to become very popular profession!
- By the end of this course you will:
- Have acquired a creative and logistical approach to Home Staging styling
- Be able to create coherent mood boards considering styling elements and accessories, colour theory and decoration techniques
- Learn to trust your instincts and develop a stylists eye to create inviting and aspirational spaces
- Learn also how to establish a Home Staging business and how to marketing it successfully
Introudcution, improving Home Value & what is Home Staging
Meeting the client, services that Home Stager can offer & prices
Home Staging Room by Room
Colours & types of Paints
Home Measure, introduction to the Room Styler Software
Contractors, furniture rental & photography
Planning Permission, finding builders
Home Renovation, flooring types
Kitchen Renovation, worktops & appliances
Computer or laptop, A4 papers, notebook, tape measure, laser measure (not essential), pen, pencil, scale ruler, simple ruler.
Assessment and Accrediations
We will assess every exercise that you will complete after each module and we will also ask you to complete the final assessment. After the successful completion, we will issue a fully accredited certificate.
Please visit our CPD Accreditation section if you want to learn more.