Our Interior Design Foundation courses will guide you through all the aspects of the Interior Design Profession, from drawing and presentation techniques to three-dimensional thinking of interior design. Whether Home-Studying or with us in the studio you will learn all the essential skills of an interior designer including concept boards, drawing plans and elevations using CAD software.
21 Modules will teach you all you need to know about soft furnishings, lighting, colour and sourcing materials, whilst gaining an understanding of all the different interior design elements, different room types, home measure, different drawing options, presentations and also about how to establish your own interior design business and how to promote it.
For each module, a dedicated tutor in your language will introduce you to the course contents and new skills to learn and help you piece together your own professional portfolio to kick-start your career.
This course is a foundation programme and you do not need any previous experience in the field as you will be taught everything you need to get you started in the industry. All you need is a real passion for interior design!
By the end of this course you will:
· Have completed a professional portfolio on a residential project design brief
· Learn the fundamentals of interior design
· Be confident in presenting to present a successful design brief to your clients
· Learn how to use 3d Design software
· Received all course materials in both English AND a language of your choice
· Set up and market your own business and start your career in design